Author Topic: CSS ?  (Read 4566 times)

Offline Laporbo

• All Pro
CSS ?
« on: October 19, 2009, 02:16:12 AM »
Last season I had a now defunct biz do my site graphics and setup for me.  They had it so that MFLH was part of our MFL site and used its theme, graphics, etc.   I assume this was by CSS.

One thing I noticed and never got into last year was that if I go to MFLH through the MFL button it looks fine.   If I go to MFLH by direct link it is just a very white page with buttons.  Can't see anything because text is white too.  Again, I assume this is due to CSS issues.

So, how can I get the MFLH direct to look like the MFL themed page?

http://mflhistory.com/leaguehistory.php?id=361

Offline prpost

• Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • MFLHistory.com
Re: CSS ?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 02:51:21 AM »
I can't vouch for this working perfectly since I really don't know how your CSS is setup on your MFL site, but you could try putting the same CSS link that you have on your MFL page into your MFL History setup (under the Layout option)

Offline Laporbo

• All Pro
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 03:01:33 AM »
I can't vouch for this working perfectly since I really don't know how your CSS is setup on your MFL site

Me either :)    This stuff is ALL over my head.

but you could try putting the same CSS link that you have on your MFL page into your MFL History setup (under the Layout option)

I'll try that.  I think I know where that CSS link is referenced.

Offline Laporbo

• All Pro
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 06:22:28 AM »
So I did put in the CSS link and it is now readable.  But its still a gray background.  Any way to make it use the same background as our league site?

Offline prpost

• Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • MFLHistory.com
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 01:42:12 PM »
This would involve going into that CSS file you are linking to and setting the background color attribute