superfluous

Author Topic: History Page & Tie-Breakers  (Read 3731 times)

Offline dewman

• Starter
History Page & Tie-Breakers
« on: January 15, 2006, 03:57:50 AM »
Hi to whoever can help with this issue.  It was posted that games that are tied would not show up as tied, but rather tie-breeakers would be used.  I'm not seeing the reature that shows this.  I had 2 games for example in Week 12 & in Week 16 that ended in ties and they still show up as ties in the game summary  capsule.  Is there something that I need to do on my end to make this work?

Thanks
Dewman

Offline prpost

• Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • MFLHistory.com
Re: History Page & Tie-Breakers
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 04:59:08 AM »
Hi to whoever can help with this issue.  It was posted that games that are tied would not show up as tied, but rather tie-breeakers would be used.  I'm not seeing the reature that shows this.  I had 2 games for example in Week 12 & in Week 16 that ended in ties and they still show up as ties in the game summary  capsule.  Is there something that I need to do on my end to make this work?

Thanks
Dewman
When I look at your league's GameCenter page for week 12 -- http://mflhistory.com/leaguehistory.php?id=33&recordtype=gamecenter&season=2005&week=12, I clearly see Game 21 being shown as a 220-220 game, but Diamond Rednecks are marked as the winner (the << symbol) and line below the score states that they won the tiebreaker 25-5.

What are you not seeing that you expect to see here?

Offline dewman

• Starter
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 05:35:52 AM »
It seems the tie-breaker info is now showing up, as before my post they were not.  Not sure why that was happening.  It even showed in the history section for ties, that I had like 4 tied games, but now that is gone too.   

Thanks, Dewman

Offline prpost

• Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
    • MFLHistory.com
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 07:32:24 PM »
It seems the tie-breaker info is now showing up, as before my post they were not.  Not sure why that was happening.  It even showed in the history section for ties, that I had like 4 tied games, but now that is gone too.   

Thanks, Dewman
Strange...

Let me know if you see anything like that again, but in the meantime, I'm happy to hear it's working now!